In addition to group coaching, we also provide one-on-one, face-to-face coaching for business leaders requiring additional support, follow-up and attention. Again, we have a service to meet most any need and budget.
Most one-on-one executives like the privacy and frequency of these individual and customized sessions. They may feel overwhelmed, alone, fearful, out of control, etc. Often they feel uncomfortable or vulnerable with spouses, peers, co-workers, etc. However, they need to vent. They need someone to help “burn off the fog”; to help them see the reality of a situation, the options, and potential solutions. They need a coach to be a sounding board, confidant, mentor, and objective set of ears.
One-on-one coaching typically is conducted in person and, as needed, can be followed up via phone or e-mail. However, all one-on-one coaching starts with a face-to-face relationship-building process. One-on-one coaching can take place once a month, twice a month, and in some instances, even weekly. Our coaches offer hourly rates or fixed monthly retainers.
Some examples of one-to-one coaching relationships are:
- Facing Reality – What is working? What is not working?
- Vision and Goal Development
- Strategic Focus / Priority Management
- Strategic Sales or Marketing Coaching
- Leadership Development
- Business Planning and Implementation
Great Return on Investment
Today, entrepreneurs and executives of small and large companies are demanding better return on their payroll dollars. They want to develop their Good Managers into Great Managers. Managers who are more productive, focused, and effective. Managers who act as true leaders, who take charge and see the big picture. Developing managers is one of the best investments a company can make
Not Typical Training – Our Process Changes Mindsets, Focus, and Behavior
Typical management training doesn’t work. One-time, quick-fix type of training does very little in the long-run to change the mindset and results of your managers. Most seminars don’t work either. Lasting and positive change only occurs when your leadership team engages in an on-going development and accountability process. Strategic ManagerSM is a powerful, guaranteed, on-going process that produces real results, real changes in your managers. It brings out the very best in your team, transforming them from mere managers to strategic leaders. Since the process is delivered in a group format, it is very interactive and affordable.
Our Quarterly Workshops Provide Your Managers With:
- A private, confidential setting to sharpen their vision, goals, and productivity
- Time to refocus on the big picture and take the necessary action for continued growth and success
- Proven business management strategies
- A process to create an on-going 90-day strategic action plan
- An opportunity to assess their strengths, talents, and limitations
- Methods to leverage their time, talent, and resources
- An effective way to learn best practices from their peers
- Proven principles and practical strategies to implement in the areas of:
- Leadership and employee management
- Business planning
- Business Systems
100% Money Back Guarantee – We are so confident in our proven process, we guarantee your managers will develop into more effective, focused, and strategic leaders. If you don’t see noticeable change in your managers, tell us within 30 days of the initial session and we will promptly refund your money.
Because we are skilled at facilitation and helping clients achieve high end results, The Growth Coach® is often called in to ensure strategies are implemented and results are achieved.
Top projects requested:
- Strategic Business Planning and Implementation – our coaches conduct leadership team interviews, facilitate the strategic retreat, and follow thru with our proven accountability process so that your business achieves your desired results
- Sales Coaching & Accountability – we gain the trust and respect of your business leadership team. The sales and marketing processes we introduce are needed not only at the executive level but should also be introduced to your sales team or professional service staff.
- Marketing Plans and Implementation – our coaches help companies leverage the power of marketing to achieve significant growth instead of merely incremental growth.
- Leadership Development – we help owners, executives, and managers improve their leadership skills and gain results by becoming more effective, focused, and strategic.
- Systematizing Businesses – our coaches help entrepreneurs, executives, and managers get free from the technical trenches in their business, create processes and operations manuals in order to put their business on auto-pilot or cruise-control status.
- Diversity Training and Coaching – Cultural differences influence the way we think, interact, and make choices. These varying characteristics may cause group members to interact in ways that enhance their relationships. They may also interfere with a member’s ability to achieve his or her individual or group objectives. Through our training and coaching team members are given the tools for increased awareness of self and others, as well as tools for building strong working relationships.
Isn’t it time to take ACTION and get the results you desire in your business and personal life?
Click here for a free consultation.