Professional Development & Education Leadership
Whether you feel overwhelmed from time to time in your current position, want to better handle the challenges you face – or simply would like more fulfillment in your life & career – this program is for you.
“Strategic Educational Leader” is a graduate-level education course designed to help participants improve their professional leadership capabilities. Course attendees will learn to better:
- Emphasize their Strengths - Recognize and focus on those areas where your unique attributes can help your students improve their performance.
- Improve Relationships - Our relationships with others define us as leaders. We’ll show you how to manage this critical element to find greater effectiveness and career satisfaction.
- Focus and Prioritize- Being pulled in many directions by students, colleagues, administrators, parents or the school board is a common challenge frequently leading to burnout and turnover. Learn greater focus and how to accomplish the most important things on your “To Do” list.
- Refine Vision & Goals- Consider what you want your personal/professional life intersection to look like. We’ll show you how to map out the way to get from where you are to where you want to be.
- Exercise ”Change Agent” Skills- Substantive, positive education reform must be driven by leaders from within the system. Learn to become one and leave a legacy for future generations of students and educators!
33 Years as a Teacher & Administrator
“I wish that a course like this had been available at the start of my career. It would have given me additional insight into what a full and well-rounded life should look like. I would have been able to separate my work life from my personal life. The time to sit and ponder what is really important to you is not something you get the pleasure of while you are running a school…to be able to consider what was most important in my professional and personal life, in a safe environment, would have been a wonderful gift.
This unique program that offers a person the opportunity to reflect and create the type of successful life they deserve. It offers a way to look at difficult times and put them in perspective so you see the whole picture and can focus on what’s really important.”
Who should Attend
K-12 teachers, school administrators and school board members committed to improving our education systems and results..
|QUARTER 1||Introduction to Coaching & Strategic Educational Leadership|
|QUARTER 2||Strategic Thinking, Influence & Persuasion|
|QUARTER 3||Leadership Leverage & Relationship Management|
|QUARTER 4||Strategic Planning, Focus & Action|
“Strategic Educational Leader” is a series of four full-day workshops, one per quarter. At each workshop, you’ll prepare a 90-day planner – a road map to help you focus on what you need to do in your school / district / life. Successful completion of the course can earn you up to 6 graduate credits from Viterbo University’s Servant Leadership Program. Fee of $595 per credit hour includes:
- Up to 6 credits – from the Master of Arts in Servant Leadership Program at Viterbo University
- Workshop materials, book & lunches – no hidden fees
We offer discounts for multiple participants from the same school district. So talk to a friend or colleague and save money while fulfilling your certification and licensing requirements.
New classes for the Fall Semester are forming now. Call for details!
Note: Dates for Quarters 2 through 4 will be finalized (by consensus) at the first workshop.
The Offices of The Growth Coach, 291 Main Street, West Newbury MA
Graduates of this program can earn up to 6 graduate credits based on the following:
- completion of all assessments and exercises included in course materials
- full attendance and participation
- completion of a summary paper on your history and goals
- assigned commentary papers and select book reviews
A complete syllabus and portfolio guideline is available upon request.
We offer a money-back guarantee. If you’re not fully satisfied before leaving the initial session, simply leave the course materials with us, share your honest feedback – and you owe us nothing.
Whether you are educators in Boston or North Shore MA, teachers in RI, or administrators in NH, you are encouraged to attend this exciting and rewarding program.